Sunday, August 17, 2008

And the latest chapter in our crazy lives...

We have a punching bag! Yup, we have a workout room now and the newest addition is this much wanted (by Ryan!) punching bag. It has held up overnight so I'm hoping our ceiling is safe from caving in.

The boys love it and while I was at work last night they went out and got everyone punching gloves so we don't injure our knuckles.

Jacob is so tired here.

Check out my gloves! Ryan was nice and got me the more padded ones. I made fun of them at first but they are SO much better than the red ones. So now when the boys are completely nutty I'm just going to send them to do some punching for a few minutes.

This is one of the few pictures of Hunter, he is getting camera shy these days.

In case you were wondering how it was hanging....

*I have no clue why my words aren't lining up with the pictures!)


Posted by Picasa


Watch Jacob, he does this wind up swing...I think he has been watching too much Popeye!

No comments: