Friday, November 20, 2009

Happy 6th Birthday Hunter!!





Can you believe that my baby is 6?! That is one year closer to 10...omg. In true fashion Hunter started his day bright and early...5:45 early! He opened some presents, had his birthday pancake and was off to school. (side note--I am not a fan of having to go to school on your birthday.)

After school Hunter got to go to Build-A-Bear and pick out his very first BAB. He chose a dog and dressed him up like a Storm Trooper. In true Star Wars fashion, the dog's name is Rex.

For his party we had the obligatory bounce house and yummy food. This year, I must have been drunk when I suggested it, he got to have a sleepover. The original idea was a camping sleepover with our tent and everything. But then it was too cold and I was too lazy to drag it out. I think the kids had fun anyways. We had 5 kids plus Hunter and Jacob sleep over. It was insane but everyone had a great time.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: