Friday, October 30, 2009

Trick or Treat!

We had a great Halloween this year. After the many costume changes throughout the month, Hunter decided on a ghost (I love that boy!) and Jacob was going to be Spiderman. Being the procrastinator that I am, I didn't get Hunter's cheap white sheet costume until a few days before the big day. That boy bugged me for DAYS to get it and I finally obliged. I did some hideous cutting and voila! a ghost is born.


On Halloween those little dudes were ready to go at 1 but sadly we had to wait for Daddy to get home and for the Smiths to show up. The boys got to trick or treat at one house to get it out of their system before everyone got there. Hunter quickly realized that the ghost costume just wasn't good for running around like a crazy person. After a quick costume change to Batman he was good to go. His reasoning...he couldn't move his arms with the ghost costume....whatever dude.


Once the Smiths got there we were off. I love how the kids are getting older and we can walk farther. This year we remembered to bring extra beer soda so the adults were happy throughout the walking. The kids pooped out way before the adults and just wanted to hang out and eat candy.

We can call this year a big success!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: